Folexin (previously called Foligen), is a well-known Hair Growth Pill that claims to provide natural hair regrowth.
This hair health support contains the popular (and proven) ingredient Biotin but has additional ingredients to maximize your hair growth.
The benefits of this unique combination of ingredients are said to be the reason for this supplement’s growing popularity.
Table of Contents
- 1 Hair Loss – Causes And Solutions
- 2 Folexin:
- 3 Folexin Ingredients:
- 4 Supporting Ingredients:
- 5 Folexin Benefits:
- 6 Who Can Use This Product?
- 7 Who Cannot Use This Product?
- 8 How To Take Folexin Pills?
- 9 Who Is The Manufacturer Of Folexin?
- 10 Media Coverage:
- 11 Where To Buy Folexin (Foligen)?
- 12 Folexin Review Conclusion:
- 13 FAQs:
Hair Loss – Causes And Solutions
Hair fall is a major problem amongst people and now teenagers and young adults have joined the club too.
Studies have found hair fall problems being caused due to Environmental Factors, Genetics, Unhealthy Lifestyle, and Hormonal Changes (1).
It’s also said that the lack of hair-care can also lead to hair loss.
So what should you do to get your good hair days back?
Using hair care products without harsh chemical ingredients is a start.
You may also benefit from giving your hair follicles the nutrients they need to revitalize your hair health.
The manufacturers are said to use natural ingredients for making such effective pills like Folexin.
This pill, with its natural ingredients, can promote the quality and quantity of hair for both men and women.
It also aims to combat hair loss and other signs of hair problems such as hair fall, weaker and thinner hair.
This is all possible because the hair nutrients in the pills stimulate and revitalize the hair follicles.
The boost in hair follicle health combats hair shedding, improves elasticity and strengthens the thickest hair shaft layers.
Note: In 2018, Foligen was renamed to Folexin while providing the same industry-leading hair regrowth solution.
This ingredient was first used by the Chinese to protect themselves from aging and motivate proper health. Fo-Ti is clinically proven to restore your hair health and help boost the hair growth process (2).
This ingredient (AKA Vitamin B7) is a key nutrient in supporting cardiovascular functioning, healthy metabolic, nerve, and digestive functioning. Biotin is clinically proven to support skin, hair, and nail health (3).
Biotin and Fo-Ti provide the core of the hair regrowth function in this supplement. Even so, it’s made of a lot more ingredients that support hair health.
These ingredients come in lower doses and play supportive roles.
However, they are essential at providing you with the boost in hair health you are looking for.
The other (supporting) ingredients:
- Iron Ferrous Fumarate: Supports hair strength and health (4).
- Zinc Oxide: Supports healthy hair regrowth (5).
- Calcium Carbonate: Reduces hair thinning while strengthening hair gain (6).
- Horsetail Extract: Strengthens hair follicles and speeds up hair growth (7).
- Nettle Root: Blocks SHBG and DHT production to slow hair loss (8).
- Bamboo Extract: Contains Silica that improves skin and hair health (9).
- Saw Palmetto: Lowers DHT levels to prevent hair fall (10).
- Folic Acid: Improves blood and nutrient flow to support hair follicle health (11).
Folexin Increases Hair Growth:
It’s natural ingredients stimulate natural amino acids and protein production. This helps promote better hair growth.
Improves Hair Quality:
These pills can protect hair from aging causes like dryness, chlorine, and harmful sun rays, resulting in improved hair health. Biotin helps strengthen the hair and protects it from breakage, dullness, and dryness (13).
Motivates Healthy Hair:
It can also help with long-term hair health and nourishment. The natural ingredients provide the necessary components that motivate hair health improvement. The healthy components can improve hair’s natural nutrient absorption that enhances long-term hair health.
Who Can Use This Product?
Folexin capsules are meant for both the genders to desires to reduce premature hair aging, hair fall and grey hairs.
Who Cannot Use This Product?
According to the official site, this product doesn’t seem to have been tested on under-18s.
In addition, anyone with ongoing medical treatments or on prescription medication should check with their doctor first.
How To Take Folexin Pills?
Each bottle contains 60 pills that provide a 30-day supply when taken daily.
Take two pills a day to get the best results, preferably split for two separate dosages.
In short, take one in the morning followed by one in the evening.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Folexin?
Vita Balance Limited, a registered company in England and Wales manufacturers Folexin Hair Growth Pills.
The makers can be contacted via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Toll-Free Contact Number: 1-888-455-9995
- UK Contact Number: +44 (0)20 7084 7137
- Vita Balance Limited (US), Suite #7020, 8 The Green, Dover, DE, 19901
- Vita Balance Limited (UK), 112 London Road, Bromley, England, BR1 3RL
Folexin Plus Pros & Cons
- All-natural and potent hair growth ingredients
- No side effects and safe for both men and women
- Easy-to-take pills with 2 pills a day dosage
- Enhances hair regrowth with stronger and thicker hair
- Has helped some users eliminate hair loss within 2 months
- Comes with an affordable price tag with exclusive deals
- Only for adults
- Can only be purchased from their official site
- Provides worldwide shipping (to only 23 countries)
- Only provides paid shipping (no free shipping)
- Several knock-offs and fakes sold online
I came across various media coverage this product has received.
The leading online portals have promoted this pill as being helpful for men and women around the world.
The top online website such as Mayo Clinic, Dr. Axe, and WebMD has promoted this pill. Jennifer Robinson, MD of WebMD reviewed this product and said “A healthy diet can help your hair stay strong and shiny.
What you eat can also keep you from losing your locks. If you’re not getting certain nutrients from food, you might see the effects in your hair.”
An insider of Mayo Clinic also reviewed this supplement and said, “A lack of biotin is rare. However, if it occurs it may lead to skin rash, hair loss, high blood levels of cholesterol, and heart problems.”
One of the experts from Dr. Axe also came forward and replied that “B vitamins aid in healthy stress management. Biotin or B7 helps thicken your hair naturally and pantothenic acid supports your adrenal glands.”
Where To Buy Folexin (Foligen)?
This hair growth supplement is only sold on the maker’s official website to protect customers from counterfeit products.
In addition to getting genuine products, the official site provides exclusive offers.
How To Get The Best Price?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘Order Now’ button below the 4 + 1 bottle deal
- On the checkout page, apply the coupon code ‘ST8271NS82B’ for the additional 5% discount
- This should bring the total up to $90.35 ($18.07 per bottle)
- Fill in your payment details and place your order
If you follow this strategy, instead of paying $24.95, you only have to pay $18.07 per bottle.
In fact, this is the most affordable hair growth supplement I’ve found from a reputable maker.
This pill is only available for delivery to 26 countries. The approved countries include the US, Australia, UK, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, and New Zealand.
However, if you want this product but are from a nonapproved country, you cannot order it from their official site.
In case this applies to you, I would suggest you buy Har Vokse. This is a similar hair growth supplement with clinically proven nutrients that boost follicle health and hair growth.
While this supplement costs $18.07 per bottle, Har Vokse is slightly more expensive at $29.98 per bottle. Even so, this alternative comes with worldwide shipping and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Overall, if you can’t get this pill, Har Vokse is the next best thing.
Folexin Review Conclusion:
Top 4 Reasons To Buy:
- Folexin’s price is affordable, and for the hair growth I’ve read about, it is definitely worth buying.
- It has shown to stop hair loss completely for many users (user reviews available on official site).
- It speeds up the hair growth even faster than some prescription hair regrowth products.
- It’s perfect, not just for men but also for women.
In addition, while some sites may claim to sell it for cheaper, I would recommend buying from the makers directly.
Q: Are There Any Side Effects?
A: There are no reports of any side-effects after using this pill.
Q: Are This Pill And Foligen Really The Same Product?
A: Folexin is just the rebranded version of Foligen with a new name. The actual product itself is the same.
Q: Can I Use The Pills If I Have Diabetes?
A: If you have any sort of serious health issues, we highly recommend you to take your doctor’s advice. The combination of medicines and supplementary products might create body disturbance.
Q: When Should I Consume These Capsules?
A: You can start using this product at the initial stage of your hair loss. This can help prevent your hairs to get necessary nutrients that reduce the hair loss and speed up your hair growth.
Q: Do I Need a Doctor’s Prescription Before Using This Product?
A: No, You can consume these capsules without any health expert’s guidance. They are made from natural ingredients that do not cause any side-effects in the body.