Table of Contents
- 1 Hair Loss – Causes And Solutions
- 2 What is Folexin?
- 3 Folexin Ingredients
- 4 Folexin Benefits
- 5 Who Can Use Folexin?
- 6 Who Cannot Use Folexin?
- 7 Folexin Dosage
- 8 How Long Does It Take To See Folexin Results?
- 9 Folexin Reviews
- 10 Before and After Results
- 11 Folexin Covered in Media
- 12 Where To Buy Folexin (Foligen)?
- 13 Folexin Review Conclusion
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 14.1 Is Folexin Good For Your Hair?
- 14.2 Does Folexin Work?
- 14.3 Is Folexin Vegan?
- 14.4 Is Folexin FDA Approved?
- 14.5 Is Folexin Available in Walmart?
- 14.6 Can I Buy Folexin From Amazon?
- 14.7 Are There Any Side Effects With Folexin?
- 14.8 Are Folexin And Foligen The Same Product?
- 14.9 What Countries is Folexin Most Popular In?
- 14.10 Can I Use The Folexin If I Have Diabetes?
- 14.11 When Should You Take Folexin?
- 14.12 Do I Need a Doctor’s Prescription Before Using Folexin?
- 14.13 Can I Share My Folexin Hair Growth Bottle With My Wife?
Hair Loss – Causes And Solutions
Hair loss is a significant problem amongst individuals, and now teenagers and young adults have joined the club too.
A study did notice that hair loss problems are caused due to Environmental Factors, Genetics, Unhealthy Lifestyle, and Hormonal Changes (1).
It’s also said that the lack of hair can also result in hair loss.
So what should you do to get your good hair days back?
Using a reverse hair loss treatment product without harsh chemicals is a start.
You may also benefit from giving your hair follicles the nutrients they need to revitalize your hair.
What is Folexin?
Folexin (Foligen), is a well-known Hair Growth Pill that claims to fight hair loss and provide natural growth of hair. This dietary supplement contains the popular (and proven) Biotin and additional ingredients to maximize your natural hair growth.
The benefits of this unique combination of ingredients are the reason for Folexin’s growing popularity.
The manufacturers of Folexin use natural ingredients for making such effective products like Folexin. Put simply, Folexin can support thick, strong, healthy hair.
It also aims to combat hair loss and other signs of hair problems such as hair fall, weak hair, and thin hair.
This is all possible because the hair nutrients in Folexin boosts the natural process of stimulating and revitalizing the hair follicles. The boost in hair follicle health combats hair shedding, improves elasticity, and strengthens the thickest hair shaft layers.
The Folexin is a US-made dietary supplement manufactured in an FDA-registered and GMP-approved facility.
In 2018, Foligen was renamed to Folexin while providing the same industry-leading hair growth solution.
Folexin is made from Fo-Ti, Biotin, Saw palmetto, Iron, Zinc, B-Vitamin complex, Folic acid, and Horsetail. These ingredients work together as a support system for your body’s keratin infrastructure.
- Fo-Ti: This ingredient was first used by the Chinese to protect themselves from aging and motivate proper health. Fo-Ti is clinically proven to restore your hair and help boost the hair growth process on your head (2).
- Biotin (Vitamin B7): Biotin deficiency is one of the biggest factors in hair loss and baldness in men and women. Biotin is a key nutrient in supporting cardiovascular functioning, healthy metabolic, nerve, and digestive functioning. Biotin is clinically proven to support skin, hair, and nail health (3).
- Iron Ferrous Fumarate: Supports hair strength and health (4).
- Zinc Oxide: Supports healthy hair growth (5).
- Calcium Carbonate: Reduces hair thickness while strengthening hair gain (6).
- Horsetail Extract: Strengthens hair follicles and speed up hair growth (7).
- Nettle Root: Blocks SHBG and DHT production to slow hair loss (8).
- Bamboo Extract: Contains Silica that improves skin and hair care (9).
- Saw Palmetto: Lowers DHT levels to prevent hair loss (10).
- Folic Acid: Improves blood and nutrient flow to support hair follicle health (11).
Folexin also contains Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B5, B6, B12, and D3.
Many of these Vitamins have proven to support hair care and repair damaged hair (12).
Folexin Increases Hair Growth
This formula stimulates natural amino acids and protein production. This helps promote fast hair growth.
Improves Hair Quality
Folexin can protect hair from aging causes like dryness, chlorine, and harmful sun rays, resulting in improved hair health. Biotin helps strengthen the hair and protects it from breakage, dullness, and dryness (13).
Motivates Healthy Hair
It can also help with long-term hair nourishment and health. The natural ingredients provide the necessary components that stimulate hair improvement. The healthy components can improve hair’s natural nutrient absorption that prevents hair loss.
Who Can Use Folexin?
This supplement is effective for men and women who want healthy hair growth and slower hair aging.
Folexin capsules are meant for both the genders to desire to reduce premature hair aging, hair fall and grey hair.
Who Cannot Use Folexin?
According to the official site, Folexin is not recommended for those under 18.
In addition, anyone with ongoing medical treatments or on medication should check with their doctor first.
Each bottle contains 60 pills that provide a 30-day supply when taken daily. Take two capsules daily to get the visible results, preferably split for two separate dosages.
How Long Does It Take To See Folexin Results?
People who have taken the recommended dosage, have seen results from starting from 2 weeks. Results may vary and depend on the seriousness of the issue. Some people see results within 2 weeks while for some it make take about 2 months to start seeing results with Folexin.
As per Folexin reviews on Amazon, it is rated 4.0 out of 5.0. Folexin is also ranked as Amazon’s choice which makes it highly rated and well priced. The product has a mix of positive and negative reviews which look genuine. The number of positive reviews outranks the negative reviews by a good margin.
Before and After Results
A few real Folexin users have provided before and after pictures on the official website. It has been observed that the correct dosage along with proper diet and exercise can give faster results in some people.
Folexin Plus Pros & Cons
- All-natural and potent hair growth ingredients, include Saw Palmetto and Nettle
- No side effects and safe for both men and women
- Easy-to-take pills with two pills a day dosage
- Enhances hair growth with stronger and thicker hair
- Has helped some people eliminate hair loss in a few weeks
- Comes with an affordable price tag with exclusive deals
- Designed only for adults
- Can only be purchased from their brand’s site
- Provides worldwide delivery (to only 23 countries)
- Only provides paid delivery (no free shipping)
- Several knock-offs and fakes sold on the internet
Folexin Covered in Media
I came across various media coverage Folexin (Foligen) has received.
The leading online portals have promoted Folexin as being helpful for men and women around the world.
The top online website, such as Mayo Clinic, Dr. Axe, and WebMD, has promoted Folexin. Jennifer Robinson, MD of WebMD, reviewed this product and said, “A healthy diet can help your hair stay strong and shiny.
What you eat can also keep you from losing your locks. If you’re not getting certain nutrients from food, you might see the effects in your hair.”
An insider of Mayo Clinic also reviewed this supplement and said, “A lack of biotin is rare. However, if it occurs it may lead to skin rash, hair loss, high blood levels of cholesterol, and heart problems.”
One of the experts from Dr. Axe also came forward and replied that “B vitamin aid in healthy stress management. Biotin or B7 helps thicken your hair naturally and pantothenic acid supports your adrenal glands.”
Where To Buy Folexin (Foligen)?
This hair growth supplement is only sold on the maker’s website to protect customers from a counterfeit product.
In addition to getting genuine a product, the brand’s site provides exclusive offers.
Folexin Coupon Code and Deals
- Visit the brand’s website
- Click on the ‘Order Now’ button below the 4 + 1 offer
- On the checkout page, apply the coupon code ‘ST8271NS82B’ for the additional 5% discount
- This should bring down the total.
- Fill in your payment details and place your order
If you follow this strategy, you will end up buying the product using a discounted price.
In fact, this is the most affordable hair growth supplement I’ve found from a reputable maker.
This pill is only available for delivery to 26 countries. The approved countries include the US, Australia, UK, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, and New Zealand.
However, if you want Folexin but are from a non-approved country, you cannot order it from their site.
In case this applies to you, I would suggest you buy Har Vokse. This is a similar hair growth supplement with clinically proven nutrients that support strong hair follicles and enhanced hair growth.
Overall, if you can’t get Folexin, Har Vokse is the next best thing.
Folexin Review Conclusion
As per my recommendation, you should try Folexin once to know the difference in your hair care.
Top 3 Reasons To Buy Folexin
- Folexin’s price is affordable, and for the hair growth I’ve read about, the conclusion is that it’s worth buying.
- It has shown to stop hair falling issues completely for many users (customer reviews available on the official site).
- It’s perfect, not just for men but also for women.
Besides, while some sites may claim to sell it for cheaper, I would recommend buying this product from the makers directly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Folexin Good For Your Hair?
Folexin is a haircare supplement which prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth. Folexin is made using natural vitamins, herbs and extracts that nourish the hair and hair follicles.
Does Folexin Work?
The ingredients and reviews do prove that Folexin does work.
Is Folexin Vegan?
Yes, Folexin is a vegan dietary supplement.
Is Folexin FDA Approved?
Folexin is made in FDA approved facilities that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines.
Is Folexin Available in Walmart?
No. Folexin is only sold online.
Can I Buy Folexin From Amazon?
Third-party companies can sell products on Amazon. It is highly recommended that you purchase Folexin from the official website to gets 100% genuine product. Also, the official website may have discount offers & coupon codes.
Are There Any Side Effects With Folexin?
No side-effects have been reported so far from the users after using Folexin.
Are Folexin And Foligen The Same Product?
Folexin is just the rebranded version of Foligen with new bottles. The actual product itself is the same.
What Countries is Folexin Most Popular In?
Folexin is very popular in USA, Canada, UK and Australia. It is sold in 26 countries.
Can I Use The Folexin If I Have Diabetes?
Potential links between medication/supplements and effects on diabetes may be a concern. So, if you have diabetes, talk to your doctor/medical professional before changing your supplement/drug intake.
When Should You Take Folexin?
You can start taking the recommended dosage of Folexin at the initial stage of your hair loss or hair thinning problems. This can help prevent your hairs from getting the necessary nutrients that reduce the hair falling or baldness and speed up your hair growth.
Do I Need a Doctor’s Prescription Before Using Folexin?
No, You can consume these capsules without any health expert’s guidance. They are based on natural ingredients, and hence you will not experience any side-effects in the body.
Folexin is suitable for both men and women. However, keep in mind that each container is intended to contain enough product for one person to use for only 30 days. So, you may end up finishing the container twice as fast if you decide to share. This is where purchasing the multi-buy deal is worth considering.