But is this Har Vokse supplement beneficial to the health of the hair?
And can it truly provide the benefits of more hair growth and less hair fall as claimed on the official site?
This article answers these questions along with additional information, including the benefits, ingredients, recommendations, and prices of Har Vokse.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Har Vokse?
- 2 What Are The Benefits of Har Vokse?
- 3 What Are The Disadvantages Of Har Vokse?
- 4 What Are The Ingredients In Har Vokse?
- 5 What Are The Side Effects Of Har Vokse?
- 6 What’s The Dosage For Har Vokse?
- 7 How Much Does Har Vokse Cost To Buy?
- 8 What’s The Recommendation Regarding Har Vokse?
What Is Har Vokse?
This supplement acts as a hair growth product using a set of all-natural ingredients that include nutrients for hair growth. With ingredients like L-Cysteine HCI and Amla, it is designed to promote Keratin levels along with supporting hair follicle health in both men and women.
Along with the claims of improved hair growth, this product also aids in improving hair strength, health, and volume. You can also expect shinier and silkier hair that makes you look more attractive and healthy.
What Are The Benefits of Har Vokse?
- Prevents hair loss: The supplement’s hair nutrients and enhanced blood flow to the scalp prevent hair loss.
- Combats dry scalp: The improved nutrient delivery and stimulated cell regeneration helps hydrate the scalp.
- Accelerates hair growth: The natural ingredients accelerate the three hair growth stages for enhanced hair growth.
- Improves hair volume and shine: The improvement in hair follicle health and hair production improves hair volume and shine.
- Reduces split ends: The nutrients improve hair health to promote longer hair growth with fewer split ends.
- Improves hair strength and thickness: The stimulated hair follicles use the nutrients provided to give stronger and thicker hair.
- Promotes hair follicle health: The clinically proven hair nutrients revitalize and rejuvenate the hair follicles for better hair growth.
- Gives silkier and shinier hair: The hair supplement stimulates hair regrowth in adults for healthier hair that’s silkier and shiner.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Har Vokse?
- Works slowly: The supplement works from the inside out, providing slower results when compared to hair regrowth liquids.
- Expensive product: The single-bottle package is $60 which is higher than most similar products. However, there are more affordable ($29.98 per bottle) offers
- Limited availability: The product is only purchasable from the manufacturer’s site.
What Are The Ingredients In Har Vokse?
- Selenium (0.055 mg): Proven to act as an antioxidant to combat hair fall while stimulating hair growth hormones (1).
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (200 mg): Promotes hair growth by inhibiting DHT production and improving blood circulation in the scalp (2).
- L-Cysteine HCI (50 mg): Clinically proven amino acid that improves Keratin levels for better hair strength, texture, elasticity, and growth (3).
- Biotin (0.05 mg): Scientifically proven to improve hair growth while combating hair dryness, breakage, and graying (4). Also similarly improves skin and nail health.
- Silica (50 mg): Shown to be a component in collagen that helps counter hair thinning and hair loss by accelerating collagen production (5).
- Vitamin B6 (1.4 mg): Proven to prevent hair loss due to Vitamin deficiency by improved hair follicle health (6).
- Copper (1 mg): Contains protein peptides that act as antioxidants, boost blood flow, improve nutrient delivery, and combat graying hair (7).
- Marine Collagen (500 mg): Known to stimulate the natural collagen production for enhanced hair follicle health and hair growth (8).
- Oatstraw Powder (150 mg): Contains B vitamins and minerals that contain anti-inflammatory properties to counter raw, dry, and itchy scalps (9).
- L-Arginine HCI (50 mg): Proven to promote blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles for improved nutrient and oxygen delivery (10).
- Vitamin E powder (12 mg): Prevents hair breakage, improves hair hydration and combats free radical damage to the hair cells (11).
- L-Lysine HCI (50 mg): Known to combat stress while improving hair follicle health by promoting micro-nutrient and collagen levels (12).
- Amla Extract (300 mg): Rich in antioxidants like Vitamin C that counters hair thinning, fizziness, dandruff, and graying (13).
- L-Methionine (50 mg): A proven collagen booster that is an excellent source of Sulphur for improved hair health (14).
- Zinc: Proven to prevent hair loss and improves hair, nail, and skin health (15). It also enhances the benefits obtained by the other ingredients like Biotin, Copper, and Selenium.
What Are The Side Effects Of Har Vokse?
One of the claims made by the manufacturer’s site is the ‘zero side effects’ promise.
There are tons of user reviews that descript independent testimonials from users who have tried this pill. And from the user reviews I found online, there isn’t a single one that claims this product to cause side effects.
What’s The Dosage For Har Vokse?
This hair growth supplement comes in pill form. Each bottle that’s purchased from the official site contains a 30-day supply of 60 pills.
This makes the ideal dosage to be two pills per day. You can choose the timing of your convenience, so long as you maintain it on a regular basis.
How Much Does Har Vokse Cost To Buy?
The manufacturer’s site provides a number of online deals for this supplement. The site also contains several tens of other health and fitness supplements that can better your overall health.
As for the three online deals for buying Har Vokse:
- $59.95 Per Bottle ($59.95) for the 1-bottle package
- $39.96 Per Bottle ($119.90) for the 3-bottle package
- $29.98 Per Bottle ($179.85) for the 6-bottle package
If you opt for the 6-bottle deal, you can save $179.85 and get the 60-day money-back guarantee.
What’s The Recommendation Regarding Har Vokse?
There are several hair health benefits for using this supplement and very few disadvantages. This also includes the fact that no side effects or scams have been reported by the thousands who have used the product.
These hair growth benefits, along with the affordable multi-bottle deals make Har Vokse a worthwhile purchase.
Andrea is a geeky wordsmith that’s also into biking and adrenalin pumping activities. She breaks the mold with her intellect as well as her thrill-seeking choices in weekend activities. Some of which include bungee jumping, kayaking, and racing. She also loves connecting with people online while searching online for fresh new products that catch her fancy.