Men and women who want to get rid of fat while gaining muscle regularly hit the gym.
However, a few months in, most realize that they are no longer making any more progress.
At this point, its products like this one that shines. These muscle gain pills improve hormone levels and promote faster muscle growth with zero side effects.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nitro Ultra-Maxx:
- 2 The Claims On The Manufacturer’s Website:
- 3 How Does Nitro Ultra-Maxx Work?
- 4 What’s The Recommended Dosage?
- 5 Are There Any Side Effects?
- 6 Who Makes Nitro Ultra-Maxx?
- 7 How Much Does Nitro Ultra-Maxx Cost?
- 8 What Do Real Users Say About Nitro Ultra-Maxx?
- 9 What Did We Like And Not Like About This Testosterone Booster?
- 10 What’s The Final Verdict On Buying Nitro Ultra-Maxx?
- 11 Nitro Ultra-Maxx Alternative: TestoGen
Nitro Ultra-Maxx is owned by a UK-based company called Advanced Body Health Limited. It’s said to be a potent OTC testosterone booster. This means that you don’t need a prescription to buy and use it.
The pill is designed to help you quickly build stronger muscle. This is done by promoting testosterone levels, which in turn, boosts stamina and endurance.
The supplement is also capable of improving fat metabolism and energy production, giving you improved workout performance. Still, the active ingredients are those that are responsible for activating the adrenal gland for improved testosterone production.
Using the increased T-levels, this pill claims to help combat symptoms of low-T, gain muscle mass, and promote improved performance. And this improvement isn’t just limited to the gym either as improved T-levels also support libido and sexual performance.
The Claims On The Manufacturer’s Website:
Like most promotional websites, the manufacturer makes sure to present the product in a positive light. This means that all the negatives are hidden and some tall claims are made.
The claims on the manufacturer’s site regarding Nitro Ultra-Maxx:
- Acts as a testosterone booster, fat burner, and libido enhancer
- Reverses the aging process (by supporting healthy hormone levels)
- Counters signs of low T-levels
- Increases muscle gain
- Skyrockets stamina and endurance
- Supports athletic performance
- Made with scientifically tested ingredients
- No harmful side effects
- Chosen by professional bodybuilders
- Made in the USA
- A safe alternative to similar supplements
- Enhances the body to new levels
How Does Nitro Ultra-Maxx Work?
The official site for this product claims to use a set of scientifically tested ingredients that cause zero side effects. These ingredients work by promoting the natural production of testosterone in the adrenal glands.
This natural boost in testosterone is possible with the right set of ingredients. Many products online have used all-natural ingredients to provide these benefits.
However, in the case of this product, the official site only mentions Horny Goat Weed. No other ingredient is mentioned, even in passing, on the official site.
Horny goat weed is a natural aphrodisiac ingredient that has been proven to improve testosterone production. It may also help improve muscle gain by promoting nitric oxide levels. This ingredient has also been clinically proven to combat sexual health issues and enhance sexual performance in men.
The bottle label may indicate the accurate list of ingredients, but the official site only mentions Horny Goat Weed. Additionally, the product that’s sold on Amazon (I checked: currently unavailable) contains L-Arginine as the primary ingredient.
The Supplement Facts image also didn’t have Horny goat weed as an ingredient. So, the product I may have found on Amazon.com may be a different product with the same name. Or the information on the official site may be incorrect or outdated.
Either way, this is not a positive sign for those interested in buying this dietary supplement.
What’s The Recommended Dosage?
The recommended dosage for this supplement is two pills a day. It’s suggested that you take one pill in the morning while the second should be taken before your regular workout.
With this dosage, a single bottle should last for 30 days. You can also choose to use just one pill a day to make the bottle last longer. However, the benefits you receive will also be affected when you do this.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The manufacturer’s site clearly states that this pill causes no harmful side effects. The few user reviews online also support this claim.
Who Makes Nitro Ultra-Maxx?
The official website doesn’t specify precisely who manufacturers Nitro Ultra-Maxx. However, Advanced Body Health Limited is mentioned as distributors.
This is a UK-registered company (company no. 11491915) that was incorporated on 31 July 2018, according to Companies House.
The contact details for the manufacturer of Nitro Ultra-Maxx:
- Phone: 855-621-6968 (Available 24/7)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Product Returns:(MUST INCLUDE RMA#) Nitro Ultra-Maxx Returns, 33 Birkbeck Road, Mill Hill, London, NW7 4BP, United Kingdom
- Phone For RMA#: 855-621-6968
How Much Does Nitro Ultra-Maxx Cost?
The biggest draw for products like these is their famed ‘Risk-Free Trial’ offers. These offers entice users with a small upfront charge for a full 30-day supply of the product.
In the case of Nitro Ultra-Maxx, you only have to pay $3.86 for S/H when you complete your checkout. However, most people miss the fine print in the T&C discreetly provided in the footnotes.
If you read the Terms and Conditions for Nitro Ultra-Maxx, you will find:
- When you sign up, you enroll in their auto-shipment subscription.
- The FREE trial is only valid for 14 days (from the date you first order the product).
- If you don’t cancel your subscription and return the product before this trial period ends, you are charged $99.93. This is the price for the bottle you’ve received.
- 45 days after you start the trial, you are sent a new bottle of Nitro Ultra-Maxx for $99.93 (+$3.86 S/H).
- Unless you call and cancel your subscription, you will be sent a new bottle every 30 days after this.
What Do Real Users Say About Nitro Ultra-Maxx?
Here are a few real user reviews on Nitro Ultra-Maxx available online:
- Lucien says “I thought this was a bargain when I say I only had to pay a few bucks. But in the end, I canceled my card because they didn’t let me cancel the subscription.”
- Jerrod says “These pills do work as they claim. The muscle gain is not instantly noticeable and takes a few weeks. Regarding the pills, they work.”
- Vincent says “I bought these to combat my low T-levels. And while these pills did help with this, the big charges to my credit card don’t make it worth buying.”
- Scottie says “Stay Away from this product. Don’t fall for the ‘It’s easy to cancel’ line. I spent an hour on hold with these guys, and they dropped my call midway. Told my bank to stop payments that are frankly outrageous. I’ve also posted a complaint online.
What Did We Like And Not Like About This Testosterone Booster?
This product claims to provide a holistic approach to improving bodybuilding performance. It comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
The Pros Of Buying Nitro Ultra-Maxx:
- OTC bodybuilding supplement
- May improve natural testosterone production
- Some positive user reviews regarding the effectiveness of the product
- No prescription required
The Cons Of Buying Nitro Ultra-Maxx:
- List of ingredients not mentioned
- Unclear information on the product
- Unknown manufacturer
- Automatically enrolls you in the subscription plan
- Costs $103.79 per month ($99.93 +$3.86 S/H)
- Reports of uncooperative customer service
- Difficult to cancel the subscription
- Reports of recurring charges
- Only for US residents
What’s The Final Verdict On Buying Nitro Ultra-Maxx?
Nitro Ultra-Maxx is a testosterone booster that seems to work as intended. However, the inflated price and recurring charges are big negatives.
This ends in the decision that Nitro Ultra-Maxx is not worth recommending.
Instead of buying Nitro Ultra-Maxx, you are better off getting a product that can be directly purchased. Many such products are available online, including Crazy Bulk’s Testo Max and TestoGen.
Nitro Ultra-Maxx Alternative: TestoGen
TestoGen is an all-natural testosterone booster that provides better benefits than Nitro Ultra-Maxx. This product provides many details that are missing from Nitro Ultra-Maxx.
Wolfson Berg Limited. makes TestoGen while providing FREE worldwide delivery. This supplement has helped thousands of men combat low T-levels and promote muscle gain.
Wolfson Berg is a reputed manufacturer and not a fly-by-night company. The products under its banner have multiple positive reviews and happy customers.
The Ingredients In TestoGen:
- Zinc Gluconate
- Vitamin B & D
- Tribulus Terrestris
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Ginseng extract
Pros Of Buying TestoGen:
- Naturally improves testosterone synthesis
- Accelerates muscle growth
- Proven to boost workout and sexual performance
- Improves immunity
- Aids in fat loss
- Well-reputed manufacturer
- No hidden charges
- Direct purchase only
- Free worldwide shipping
- Multi-buy deals and discounts
- Supplement facts (and ingredient list) provided
- 60-day money-back guarantee
The Price To Buy TestoGen From The Official Site:
- $59.99 for One Bottle
- $119.99 for Three Bottles
- $179.99 for Five Bottles (+ eBook Free)
The best price to buy TestoGen is $35.99 per bottle while the price for Nitro Ultra-Maxx is $99.93. So, It’s clear that you are getting a better product for a better price with TestoGen.