Hair growth products can be found in stores and on the internet with several different variants to choose from.
Some prefer using hair growth foams while others replace their regular shampoo with hair-nourishing shampoos.
Then there are hair regrowth oils and balms that, while effective, are too messy for my liking. And this is why I prefer to use hair growth pills (especially with Biotin).
It’s the main reason I was looking forward to writing my OmegaGro review as this too, contains Biotin.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is OmegaGro?
- 2 Who Is The Manufacturer Of OmegaGro?
- 3 What’s The List Of Claimed Benefits With OmegaGro?
- 4 What Are The Ingredients In OmegaGro?
- 5 How Many OmegaGro Pills Do You Need To Take A Day?
- 6 What Does The Public Have To Say About OmegaGro?
- 7 What’s The Side Effect Risk For Using OmegaGro?
- 8 Where To Buy OmegaGro?
- 9 What’s My Conclusion Regarding OmegaGro Review?
What Is OmegaGro?
This statement would have sold me on buying this supplement … if they were able to provide even a shred of proof/evidence of these claims.
I checked up on SuperBiotin, but I didn’t find anything online. My phone call to their customer service was also put on hold for 35 minutes and abruptly disconnected.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of OmegaGro?
Checking on whois.com, I found that the official website was registered/created on 2017-11-05 by owners who have hidden their details. I also noticed that the site is registered in Panama, not the USA.
On the official site, the Contact Us is also severely lacking:
- Phone: (844)-888-8983
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Betterstrength, PO Box 1233, Toronto, ON, M3J 0R7, Canada
One point I need to make about this is that a PO Box is not a confidence-building address for any company to have.
What’s The List Of Claimed Benefits With OmegaGro?
- Promotes hair growth/regrowth
- Declines rate of hair loss
- Improves hair follicle health (strength, growth rate, and longevity)
- Promotes thicker and fuller hair volume
- Improves hair shine and hydration
The list of benefits for OmegaGro is an impressive one. However, I didn’t find any independent reviews or studies supporting this product’s claims. OmegaGro also isn’t FDA-approved.
What Are The Ingredients In OmegaGro?
- Biotin: Promotes hair follicle strength and health while improving hair thickness and volume.
- Vitamin A: Rejuvenates and repairs hair follicles.
- Vitamin E: Accelerates hair growth by regulating androgynous functions.
- Niacin: Improves blood flow and nutrient delivery to hair follicles.
However, you need an intake of a sufficient amount of each ingredient every day to see the claimed results. Unfortunately, this ingredient information is not provided with on the official website for OmegaGro.
This means that I can’t guarantee that these quality ingredients will have any effect on your hair health.
How Many OmegaGro Pills Do You Need To Take A Day?
So, the claim is that a single pill a day can provide you with the hair nutrients to eliminate hair loss and balding while providing a fuller head of hair.
But with the lack of information on the actual composition of the pill, I cannot evaluate the effectiveness of this pill.
What Does The Public Have To Say About OmegaGro?
That may sound harsh, but the fact is that I didn’t find a single real user review or testimonial online. My search included social media platforms like Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit.
This is why I found the manufacturer’s website claim of being ‘THE LEADING #1 NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS’ to be very funny.
After all, if your product is Number 1, why hasn’t anyone heard of its name???
What’s The Side Effect Risk For Using OmegaGro?
The official website claims zero side effects because of its natural ingredients that are clinically proven.
However, I would’ve liked some of their people coming forward and supporting the manufacturer’s claim in regards to the pill’s side effects.
Where To Buy OmegaGro?
The only place that provides you the option to get OmegaGro is the official site. And even this, is only with a risk-free trial and not a direct-buy option.
I find risk-free trials by unknown manufacturers to be a big red flag when it comes to online shopping. The reason for this is the hidden charges and recurring fees that are levied on users.
The costs associated with the risk-free trial for OmegaGro include:
- An initial shipping fee ($1.95) for the trial bottle
- The full price ($89.90) for the trial bottle at the end of the 14-day trial period
- A recurring charge ($89.90) every 30 days as part of their auto-shipping subscription plan
The costs often catch people on the blindside because they are hidden in the fine print of the Terms and Conditions
Still, these charges, while expensive, would have been fine… if the product trial/subscription wasn’t so difficult to cancel. Some users with similar trial offers have had to cancel their credit cards to stop the unethical charges.
What’s My Conclusion Regarding OmegaGro Review?
Rather than wasting your time and money on this supplement, go for a proven hair growth supplement that’s helped real people around the world.
Here is Folexin Hair Growth Pills that I believe is far better alternatives to OmegaGro:
Ashley is a professional dietitian who loves blogging. She takes her knowledge and applies it to providing her online readers with tips and tricks on losing weight and getting fit. A fitness freak herself, she can be seen rock climbing and trekking through the woods on her weekends.