Profollica comes with a two-step hair growth treatment for men that is making headlines recently.
This daily supplement plus activator gel combo is sold online and claims to combat male pattern baldness.
I was asked for this Profollica review by Aurelio Earley from Toronto. He is interested to find out if buying Profollica will help slow or stop his hair loss and balding problem.
Table of Contents
- 1 Male Pattern Baldness Hair Loss In Men: (DHT)
- 2 What Is Profollica Hair Loss Treatment System?
- 3 How Does Profollica Work?
- 4 Profollica Benefits:
- 5 Is Profollica Clinically Proven To Promote Hair Growth In Men?
- 6 Ingredients:
- 7 Profollica Reviews By Real Users:
- 8 Where To Buy Profollica?
- 9 Profollica Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo:
- 10 Profollica Review Conclusion:
- 11 FAQs:
- 11.1 Q: Can women benefit from using Profollica?
- 11.2 Q: Is this a prescription-only hair loss treatment?
- 11.3 Q: Can I use this if I have curly hair?
- 11.4 Q: Is It Really Doctor-Approved?
- 11.5 Q: Are there any Profollica Side Effects?
- 11.6 Q: How Fast Does Profollica Work?
- 11.7 Q: Who is the manufacturer of Profollica?
- 11.8 Q: Can I buy Profollica From Melbourne, Australia?
Male Pattern Baldness Hair Loss In Men: (DHT)
Male Pattern Baldness (Androgenetic alopecia) is a form of hair loss that occurs for men (and some women).
It affects over 50 million American men with some seeing signs of hair loss as early as in their teens. The risk of this condition also increases with age and family history.
In fact, half of the men over the age of 50 have different degrees of hair loss.
So, this problem isn’t just for a few people and needs to be treated seriously. It’s also why OTC hair regrowth treatments like Profollica Hair Loss System are becoming popular.
What Is Profollica Hair Loss Treatment System?
It comes with two hair growth products:
- Profollica Daily Supplement: Dietary supplements that contain hair vitamins which boost hair growth and prevent hair thinning while regulating DHT levels.
- Profollica Activator Gel With Trichogen: Topical gel that revitalizes hair follicles, blocks DHT production, and visibly improves hair growth.
Both these products are sold online and can be purchased separately or as part of a combo deal.
However, it’s recommended to use both products at the same time to experience magnified results.
How Does Profollica Work?
This anti-hair loss solution focuses on countering hair fall that’s caused by DHT (dihydrotestosterone) overproduction.
DHT-suppressing ingredients are used to prevent this overproduction. So, with lower levels of DHT, hair loss is said to slow down.
This helps awaken the dormant hair follicles in the Anagen (growth) phase of the hair growth cycle.
- Profollica Reduces DHT levels.
- Slows and reverses hair loss.
- Improves blood (and nutrient) flow to the scalp.
- Speeds up hair growth.
- Prevents hair follicle shrinkage.
- Supports sebum production.
- Combats free radical damage.
- Improves scalp and hair follicle health.
- Enhances hair strength, texture, and quality.
- Reduces hair breakage.
- Combats hair greying.
- Repairs and revitalizes damaged hair.
Is Profollica Clinically Proven To Promote Hair Growth In Men?
Trichogen, the active ingredient in the activator gel is clinically proven to improve hair health (1).
Active Ingredients In Profollica Supplement:
- Biotin (600 mcg): Combats Biotin-deficiency and promote stronger hair (2).
- Chlorophyll (30 mg): Contains anti-inflammatory properties and promotes blood flow (3).
- Folic Acid (400 mcg): Improves red blood cells, blood circulation, and hair growth (4).
- Iodine (100 mcg): Combats Iodine-deficiency, which causes hair loss (5).
- L-Alanine (4 mg): Promotes immune system health (6).
- L-Arginine (4 mg): Boosts nitric oxide levels and hair growth (7, 8).
- L-Aspartic Acid (4 mg): Promotes prolactin levels for improved hair growth (9).
- L-Cysteine (40 mg): Slows hair loss, improves keratin levels and promotes hair growth (10).
- L-Glutamic Acid (4 mg): Supports the immune system to stimulate hair growth (11).
- L-Glycine (4 mg): Inhibits muscle degeneration while improving tissue repair and healing (12).
- L-Histidine (4 mg): Helps maintain the myelin sheath of nerves (13).
- L-Isoleucine (4 mg): Improves wound-healing and hemoglobin production (14).
- L-Leucine (4 mg): Promotes muscle growth and improves hormone levels (15).
- L-Lysine (4 mg): May reduce DHT levels to improve hair health (16).
- L-Methionine (4 mg): Clinically proven to improve hair follicle health (17).
- L-Phenylalanine (4 mg): Improves brain function and supports melanin production (18).
- L-Proline (4 mg): Boosts collagen levels and combats aging (19).
- L-Serine (4 mg): Amino acid precursor for Glycine and Cysteine (20).
- L-Threonine (4 mg): Promotes collagen production (21).
- L-Tryptophan (4 mg): Improves hair growth (22).
- L-Tyrosine (4 mg): Improves melanin production (23).
- L-Valine (4 mg): Improves energy levels and regulates blood sugar (24).
- Manganese Gluconate (10 mg): Combats Manganese-deficiency that causes hair loss (25).
- Niacin (40 mg): Improves blood circulation to the hair follicles (26).
- PABA (30 mg): Improves hair color and combats graying hair (27).
- Pantothenic Acid (92 mg): Stops hair thinning (28).
- Vitamin B-12 (6 mg): Combats Vitamin B12-deficiency (29).
- Zinc Oxide (20 mg): Improves hair growth (30).
Active Ingredients In Profollica Hair Loss Gel:
- Acetyl Tyrosine: Supports natural hair color by promoting melanin levels (31).
- Arctium Majus Root Extract: Potent antioxidant that protects hair health (32).
- Arginine: Improves blood flow to the hair follicles (33).
- Biotin: Improves hair growth and combats hair fall (34).
- Calcium Pantothenate: Prevents hair thinning (35).
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract: Improves hair length and hair follicle health (36).
- Citrulline: Improves protein synthesis for better hair growth (37).
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Improves blood flow and hair regrowth (38).
- Glucosamine HCl: Combats inflammations for better bone and hair health (39).
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Improves protein levels and hair hydration (40).
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract: Potent antioxidant may block DHT production (41).
- Niacinamide: Improves blood circulation to the scalp (42).
- Ornithine HCl: Improves protein production (43).
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties (44).
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract: Contains antibacterial properties for better hair health (45).
- Trichogen: Clinically proven to boost hair volume and hair growth (46)
- Zinc Gluconate: Reduces sebum overproduction to promote hair growth (47).
Profollica Reviews By Real Users:
is a popular hair growth solution with several user reviews available online.
There are also before and after pictures posted on individual reviews and the official site.
There are some negative comments, but I noticed that these are from users who expected results within the first month.
The manufacturers clearly state that it takes two months for visible growth (for most men).
Where To Buy Profollica?
Profollica can be purchased online and isn’t sold in brick-and-mortar stores.
That said, I found the best deals for this combo to be on the manufacturer’s website.
- 6-month supply for $49.99 per month (With FREE US Shipping).
- 3-month supply for $53.00 per month.
- 1-month supply for $59.95.
- $12.99 for 7-10 day delivery via USPS (Tracking code provided).
- $14.99 for 3-5 day delivery via UPS (Tracking code provided).
- $16.99 for 2-3 day delivery via UPS (Tracking code provided).
- $36.99 for overnight delivery via UPS (Tracking code provided).
- Online via the manufacturer’s website.
- Mail-in payment after generating form.
- Pay with the order form sent via fax.
All orders come with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
This refunds you the full purchase price if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the results.
Profollica Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo:
Along with this two-step hair loss treatment, Profollica also comes with an anti-hair loss shampoo.
This is also sold online and works to avoid hair damage due to regular chemical-rich shampoos.
Profollica Pros & Cons
- Made with clinically proven natural ingredients
- Doesn’t require a doctor’s prescription
- Recommended by doctors
- Safely reduces DHT levels to revitalize hair growth
- Contains hair nutrients for healthier, thicker, and shinier hair
- Sold online with multiple offers and payment methods
- Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Exclusively for men only
- Takes at least 60 days to see results
- Works most effectively on hair loss due to DHT overproduction
Profollica Review Conclusion:
There are several OTC hair growth solutions online, but few target the overproduction of DHT.
This makes Profollica unique and effective for men suffering from male pattern baldness (like Aurelio Earley).
Its advantages outweigh its cons, and it also comes at an affordable price tag.
Therefore, I recommend Profollica Hair Loss Solution to combat hair loss for men.
Q: Can women benefit from using Profollica?
A: Profollica is designed exclusively for men and will not provide women the same level of hair growth benefits. Women can go for Folexin Hair Growth.
Q: Is this a prescription-only hair loss treatment?
A: This is a prescription-free hair loss product.
Q: Can I use this if I have curly hair?
A: You can use Profollica with all hair types and colors.
Q: Is It Really Doctor-Approved?
A: Profollica is endorsed by Dr. Karen Vieira (Ph.D., MSM), and Dr. Dave David (MD).
Q: Are there any Profollica Side Effects?
A: According to the official site, there are no side effects of using Profollica.
Q: How Fast Does Profollica Work?
A: You should use it for at least two months before expecting visible results.
Q: Who is the manufacturer of Profollica?
A: Leading Edge Marketing Inc. is the company responsible for bringing us Profollica. Their customer service can be contacted via phone (1-866-621-6886/1-604-677-5365) or email (email@example.com).
Q: Can I buy Profollica From Melbourne, Australia?
A: Profollica can be purchased from the official site and comes with worldwide delivery. You can also pay using several different currencies.
Mikael is a Nutritionist & a Health, fitness blogger. He is a physical fitness fanatic who loves to push the boundary and achieve peak performance. He loves adventure sports like mountain biking and kayaking while always being up for a round of basketball with friends. Mikael also enjoys his research into how to maximize the body’s potential and has now taken up bodybuilding as well. Follow Mikael on LinkedIn.