Promix Vegan Protein Powder is the go-to protein product for many people embracing the ever-growing plant-based diet culture.
This protein powder claims to be the perfect option for vegans who want to gain muscle and improve performance by boosting their protein intake.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Are Protein Powders Popular?
- 2 What Is Promix Vegan Protein Powder?
- 3 Promix Vegan Protein Powder Ingredients:
- 4 Benefits Of Promix Vegan Protein Powder:
- 5 Promix Vegan Protein Powder Flavors:
- 6 Directions To Use:
- 7 Promix Vegan Protein Powder Reviews:
- 8 Promix Vegan Protein Powder Side Effects:
- 9 Where Can You Buy Promix Vegan Protein Powder?
- 10 Promix Vegan Protein Powder Price:
- 11 Pros & Cons:
- 12 Conclusion:
Why Are Protein Powders Popular?
People use protein powders to supplement their body’s need for protein to promote muscle gain and improved performance. And while you can get protein from your diet, it’s easier to get protein concentrate from supplementation.
In addition, Whey Protein is also known to be far easier to absorb than other types of proteins (1).
This is also why you don’t see professional bodybuilders and athletes skipping their regular protein shake.
As for the vegan diet, Whey protein powder is out as it’s made from milk. So, scientists found a vegan-alternative in peas and brown rice as a source of protein.
However, the biggest issue with vegan protein sources is that most aren’t complete proteins, except soy protein (2).
Additionally, since a significant percentage of the population is allergic to soy, the next best option is to combine two or more ingredients to create a complete protein source.
Additionally, these products don’t have to deal with allergens and can be made without gluten and soy.
What Is Promix Vegan Protein Powder?
This easily digested protein powder is made without enzymes or hexane using a 100% mechanical process for minimal nutrient loss.
It’s one of the most popular vegan protein products available online and sold around the world to thousands of users.
The Unflavored vegan protein also contains 200% of the daily value of Vitamin B-12 per serving.
This vitamin supports the health of your nerves and blood cells. It also promotes metabolism and improves physical performance.
Promix Vegan Protein Powder Ingredients:
The three main ingredients include:
Benefits Of Promix Vegan Protein Powder:
Promix Vegan Protein Powder Flavors:
- Unflavored Vegan Protein Powder comes with added vitamin B12 that’s simple, yet effective at boosting muscle gain and performance.
- Raw Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder contains four natural ingredients for a tasty protein shake that promotes lean muscle mass.
- Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder provides a rich and creamy texture with non-sweetened chocolate
- Organic Pea Protein only contains organic peas to provide an undiluted muscle-building protein source.
Directions To Use:
- Firstly, start with your base which can be water, almond milk or anything you chose to use. You should use 12-16 Oz of the base. Just add it to your shaker bottle or blender.
- Secondly, add two scoops of Promix Vegan Protein Powder to the base and shake/blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Thirdly (optional), add some fruits or veggies and blend them into your protein-packed drink.
- Fourthly, drink it 15 minutes after your workout. This will supply your protein-deprived body with the fuel it needs to build muscle mass.
- Fifthly (optional), you can also take this whenever you feel like as an all-purpose protein supplement.
How To Get The Most Out Of This Vegan Protein Powder?
If you want to get the most out of this supplement, you need to take the powder post-workout. This, along with a rigorous workout routine will give your muscles the ability to grow and bulk up without issue.
Additionally, note that you don’t have to be a vegan or vegetarian to take this product. However, following a vegan diet while using this product may provide faster and more effective results.
Promix Vegan Protein Powder Reviews:
Checking online, people have nothing but good things to say about Promix Vegan Protein Powder.
That is to say, this protein powder seems to be exactly what many people with allergies or sensitive stomachs were looking for.
I found some real user reviews online about Promix Vegan Protein Powder:
Promix Vegan Protein Powder Side Effects:
This may be due to the high quality of the product that is made in US-based GMP-certified facilities.
That said, I did read a few comments that mentioned that the taste of the unflavored vegan protein powder wasn’t the best.
It’s also why many people (me included) would suggest you take Promix Vegan Protein Powder in a smoothie instead of using water.
Where Can You Buy Promix Vegan Protein Powder?
Promix Vegan Protein Powder is one of the next-gen exclusive online products. I found it was available on Amazon as well as on the Official Promix Website. But the cost on both sites is the same.
However, a few comments on Amazon indicate that some people may have gotten old/expired stock with their Amazon purchases of this supplement:
So, instead of buying it on Amazon, I recommend you buy it directly from the manufacturer’s site.
This will ensure that you get fresh stock while being protected from scams through their 30-day full money back guarantee.
Promix Vegan Protein Powder Price:
Pros & Cons:
- Promix Vegan Protein Powder provides high protein yield
- 100% organic and vegan-friendly
- Quality ingredients
- Comes with added Vitamin B12
- Multiple flavors and sizes available
- Money back guarantee
- Taste seems to be an issue for some users (according to online testimonials)
- Higher price tag when compared to Whey Protein Powder or Soy Protein Powder
- Not sold in stores (Only online)
Promix Vegan Protein Powder is a supplement that helps men and women on a vegan diet to gain muscle mass.
In fact, the special care for quality seems also to be passed to the after-purchase service with access to their registered dietitians and team trainers.
When combined with the affordable price tag, makes Promix Vegan Protein Powder a desirable choice for vegan protein powder.
So, if you are considering taking the next step towards improving your physique while on a vegan diet, get Promix Vegan Protein Powder from their official site.
In addition, my favorite flavor is their new Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder which comes in tub and sachet-form.