Table of Contents
We Are Hiring!
As we grow, we need more people to work with us. Our startup is fun to work with as it has a lot of flexibility. Here are some of the reasons to work with us.
We Welcome New Ideas
We follow a work culture where individuals can come with new ideas. We welcome all suggestions from our employees. When it comes to SEO and Content, small things to matter. New employees and freshers always have those fresh eyes to pinpoint. Hence, it is in our culture to involve everyone in team meetings. We value each and everyone’s inputs.
Flexibility To Work From Anywhere
Most of our employees work fro Home, Cafes, Libraries, etc. We do not focus on the placed and time off work. All we focus on is.. Results!! We don’t care how you get your quality job done. All that matters is that it is done with excellent quality.
We have weekly and monthly gatherings where you don’t just meet your co-workers. You also get a chance to listen and talk to top leaders in the industry. From motivational speakers to top SEOs, we try and set up gatherings with such people.
Depending on your dedication and performance, we might send you to attend seminars and relevant events happening across the globe. We want people to get trained and implement new things in daily work. If you think you are one of such people, then you can get a chance to attend international events.
As a content writer, you will be responsible to write articles and product reviews. In many cases, you might have real-life experience of the product. You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams to produce high-quality content.
- Excellent writing skills with proper grammar, diction, and syntax. We prefer plain and simple English that is easily readable.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with other writers, quality team and product experts team.
- Ability to understand and research intensively on topics. This might involve online as well as offline research.
- Write original content – We are strictly against taking content from other websites. You will have to read relevant books, dictionaries, etc. to ensure that whatever you are writing is 100% factually correct.
- Deliver results on time.
- Participate in meetings with the subject matter experts and quality analysts.
- Should be open for training and certifications in certain relevant areas.
- Basic HTML knowledge is needed.
- Usage of relevant SEO tools is a plus but not a strict requirement.
Do you think you meet these criteria?
If yes, do send your resume to jobs[at]mixel.cc along with a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.