Those searching for Turmeric Curcumin Plus are those looking for the health benefits of Turmeric and Curcumin.
You may also be looking for a safe and side effect free supplement to provide these benefits.
Table of Contents
- 1 Turmeric Curcumin Plus:
- 2 The Difference Between Turmeric And Curcumin:
- 3 Health Benefits Of Turmeric Curcumin Plus:
- 4 Turmeric Curcumin Plus Ingredients:
- 5 Why Is Turmeric And Black Pepper Used Together?
- 6 Side Effects:
- 7 Dosage:
- 8 How To Buy Turmeric Curcumin Plus?
- 9 Pros:
- 10 Cons:
- 11 Is Turmeric Curcumin Plus The Turmeric Supplement For You?
- 12 FAQs:
- 12.1 Q. Can this supplement also provide sexual health benefits?
- 12.2 Q. How to contact the manufacturer of Turmeric Curcumin Plus?
- 12.3 Q. What are the other Turmeric Curcumin supplements that are similar to Turmeric Curcumin Plus?
- 12.4 Q. What medications should not be taken with Turmeric?
- 12.5 Q. Have experts compared Turmeric Curcumin Plus by Vita Balance with other Turmeric supplements?
- 12.6 Q. Where can I find Turmeric Curcumin Plus reviews by real users?
Turmeric Curcumin Plus:
Turmeric Curcumin Plus is a health supplement which contains Turmeric and Curcumin as the key ingredients.
The Turmeric used in this product contains Curcumin and other curcuminoids that provide several medicinal properties (3). This allows for a wide range of health benefits that include combating depression and promoting weight management.
The supplement is made in the US by Vita Balance Inc. and is shipped to customers worldwide.
The Difference Between Turmeric And Curcumin:
Turmeric Curcumin Plus is a health supplement that contains both Turmeric and Curcumin. But what’s the difference between the two?
Turmeric is a spice powder and natural superfood made from the Turmeric plant and a key ingredient in Asian curries. Its roots are used for cooking as well as to make traditional Ayurveda medicine.
The spice also gets its yellow colour from Curcumin, a highly potent chemical in Turmeric.
Curcumin is one of several curcuminoids with around 22.21 mg/g in the Rhizomes of the Turmeric plant. This is also the source of the anti-inflammatory attributes that Turmeric is known for. Curcumin also makes up just 3% of Turmeric (by weight) (4).
So, why Turmeric Curcumin Plus contains both Curcumin as well as Turmeric when Curcumin can provide the anti-inflammatory benefits?
Well, it’s because Turmeric also provides several additional health benefits that are not attributed to Curcumin.
Therefore, you are better off buying a supplement with both Turmeric and Curcumin instead of a product with only one ingredient.
Health Benefits Of Turmeric Curcumin Plus:
Provides Anti-Inflammatory Benefits:
Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient and helps combat pain and stiffness. It also enhances the body’s ability to repair itself. It can also combat cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, and metabolic syndrome (5, 6, 7).
Improves Antioxidant Levels:
The Curcumin in Turmeric is packed with antioxidants that can help protect you from free radical damage (8, 9). It also helps put your body’s antioxidant enzymes in high gear to combat the oxidative stress (10, 11, 12).
Improves Brain Function:
This supplement contains components (like Curcumin) that can improve brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF) in the brain (13, 14). This helps combat Alzheimer’s disease and depression (15, 16, 17). It may also improve memory and brain function (18).
Reduces The Risk Of Heart Disease:
The natural ingredients in Turmeric Curcumin Plus can help reduce the risk of heart disease (19). This is possible because it helps improve endothelium function (20, 21). One study found patients taking Curcumin had 65% less risk of a heart attack (22).
May Prevent And Treat Cancer:
Reduces Arthritis Symptoms:
The inflammations in the joints and other symptoms caused by Arthritis are reduced by using Curcumin supplements (25, 26). In fact, one study found Curcumin to be more effective than other anti-inflammatory drugs (27).
Turmeric Curcumin Plus Ingredients:
- Organic Turmeric (1200 mg): Turmeric is a natural superfood that promotes anti-inflammatory levels along with other health benefits. (28, 29).
- Turmeric 95% Curcuminoids (100 mg): Curcumin and other Curcuminoids are potent antioxidants that also improve the immune system (30, 31).
- Bioperine (10 mg): Piperine is made from Black pepper and is shown to boost the bioavailability of Turmeric to maximise absorbability (32, 33).
Why Is Turmeric And Black Pepper Used Together?
Most Turmeric supplements contain black pepper, Piperine, or Bioperine. Also, note that Piperine is a natural component in Black pepper, and its proprietary extract is called Bioperine.
This component is used with Turmeric because this natural superfood cannot be absorbed by the bloodstream effectively. So, Bioperine helps improve the bioavailability of Curcumin and boost its absorbability. In fact, studies have shown that this improvement in absorption can reach 2000% (34).
Turmeric Curcumin Plus is designed in a way that promises to cause zero side effects.
There are also zero complaints of side effects from users of Turmeric Curcumin Plus.
That said, there are some concerns in regards to overdosing on Turmeric and Curcumin.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women should only take the pills if approved by their doctor.
- It may slow down blood clotting.
- Turmeric may worsen gallbladder problems.
- May lower blood sugar levels.
- Can cause GERD.
- May affect hormone-sensitive conditions.
- May reduce testosterone levels and sperm function
The recommended dosage for Turmeric Curcumin Plus is two pills a day to be taken 20-30 minutes before a meal.
This dose allows a single bottle to last for 30 days when taken regularly. You also don’t need a doctor’s prescription before buying or using this health supplement.
How To Buy Turmeric Curcumin Plus?
For those interested in buying Turmeric Curcumin Plus 1200 mg, you should make your purchase from the manufacturer’s site. It’s the website that can give you the best deals and prices.
- 30-day supply / 1 bottle
- 60-day supply / 2 bottles
- 120-day supply / 4 bottles
- 100% natural and organic ingredients
- No side effects
- Manufactured by a well-reputed maker
- Safe and effective health benefits
- Visible results within days
- Plenty of Turmeric Curcumin Plus reviews
- Available online
- Comes with worldwide delivery
- Unsuitable for under 18s
- Limited availability
Is Turmeric Curcumin Plus The Turmeric Supplement For You?
Turmeric Curcumin Plus is an all-natural health supplement that’s helped thousands of men and women improve their health within days. However, many similar supplements can make the decision-making process confusing.
Q. Can this supplement also provide sexual health benefits?
A. This supplement can improve overall health for men and women. However, if you want to elevate your sexual performance, there are dedicated male enhancement supplements out there (35).
Q. How to contact the manufacturer of Turmeric Curcumin Plus?
A. Vita Balance Inc. (the manufacturer) can be contacted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (1-888-455-9995), or post (Vita Balance Inc, 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, Virginia 23225, United States).
Q. What are the other Turmeric Curcumin supplements that are similar to Turmeric Curcumin Plus?
A. There are thousands of Turmeric supplements in the market. Some of the well-known brands include Turmeric Plus with Bioperine, Naturewise Turmeric Curcumin Plus, Turmeric Curcumin Plus Vitabalance, Vitadirect Turmeric Curcumin Plus, and Turmeric Curcumin Plus Patch.
Q. What medications should not be taken with Turmeric?
A. Turmeric is known to slow blood clotting. So taking blood clotting (Anticoagulant or antiplatelet) drugs can increase the chance of bleeding or bruising. So, talk to your doctor if you are on blood clotting medications before taking Turmeric Curcumin Plus Vita Balance.
Q. Have experts compared Turmeric Curcumin Plus by Vita Balance with other Turmeric supplements?
A. Yes. Vitadirect Turmeric Curcumin Plus vs Turmeric Curcumin Plus By Vita Balance puts these two Turmeric supplements in a head-to-head comparison.
Q. Where can I find Turmeric Curcumin Plus reviews by real users?
A. There are plenty of customer testimonials on the internet, including the manufacturer’s website.
Mikael is a Nutritionist & a Health, fitness blogger. He is a physical fitness fanatic who loves to push the boundary and achieve peak performance. He loves adventure sports like mountain biking and kayaking while always being up for a round of basketball with friends. Mikael also enjoys his research into how to maximize the body’s potential and has now taken up bodybuilding as well. Follow Mikael on LinkedIn.